LGA Agricultural Consulting Co. -                                  Confidence in Pricing Decisions
RSS

Recent Posts

Corn and Soybean Pricing
Wheat pricing
Soybean Pricing
Holiday hours for US Independance Day
Cash wheat spreads narrow

Categories

LGA Agricultural Consulting Co.
Price comments
powered by

My Blog

Soybean and corn update

Soybeans continue to decline and approach long term support.  If long term support is broken, major highs will be lower than the highs in the $10.80 area going forward. Sellers need to wait for a bounce to price additional quantities.  Buyers may want to extend additional coverage at the major support.  Corn is attempting to create a higher low than the last major support.  Once the higher low is confirmed sellers should have the opportunity to sell again in the $4.10 to $4.15 area.  Buyers should not add to current positions at this time.

10 Comments to Soybean and corn update:

Comments RSS
professional assignment writers on Friday, March 01, 2019 5:55 AM
I think, we should appreciate you a lot for this blog because it is nice and well written blog. You always emphasizes on the betterment of humans that's why, you work hard to write such sumptuous blogs.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:12 AM
d
Reply to comment

resumesservicesreview.com on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:17 PM
As an agriculture student, I must say that your blog is really informative and interesting. After I finished my study, I also want to create a small business helping some people that are really into an agricultural industry. I want to share all my knowledge and experiences of those people who need that. The tips and techniques that you have been posting is really helpful. I want to know more about your company. I am hoping that you can update this blog soon.
Reply to comment

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 10:29 PM
Soybean and corn update
Reply to comment

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:00 AM
Soybean and corn update
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 5:41 PM
Why this update is so special? I don't get it. Sorry, friend.
Reply to comment

wedding stubby holders australia on Thursday, June 06, 2019 12:15 AM
Soybean and corn update
Reply to comment

iphone 8 plus cases on Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:20 PM
Soybean and corn update
Reply to comment

callofthevoid on Thursday, July 04, 2019 2:49 AM
Soybean and corn update
Reply to comment

essays services on Saturday, July 06, 2019 6:16 AM
Okay, thanks for the info. How are you doing now? Everything is fine?
Reply to comment